Click here for information on retreat topics offered in French.
Day courses focus on specific topics, and are organized to offer more in-depth study of meditation and gain practical tools for developing and maintaining inner peace through learning to recognize and develop stable states of mind such as concentration, love, compassion and wisdom.
Day courses include the following activities:
• A simple meditation to quiet the mind at the beginning
• The actual teaching during which a specific theme on meditation or the Buddhist’s philosophy is introduced and developed
• A guided meditation to try to gain a practical experience of the teaching
• A question and answer period
• A friendly vegetarian meal to further deepen the experience
During breaks and at the end of the day course, everyone is welcome to meet around a snack and continue to exchange with the teacher and other participants. Occasionally meals are offered.